This is my favourite quick dessert and it goes down well! It really is quick and easy and can be done in minutes and tastes like a real treat. I make this one the most just because it is instant.
Quick chocolate moussePrint Recipe
- 2 very ripe avocados
- 2 tablespoons of honey or maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon of almond butter (you could use peanut butter instead)
- 2 tablespoons of raw organic cocoa powder
- 150ml of milk (you can use any milk but full fat best)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Mix it all together in a food processor, full power until smooth and now ready to serve!
Add some fruit to serve.
Don’t want it straight away?… store it in the fridge and eat within 3 days.
To check if the avocado's are ripe, press your thumb against the top part- if its hard they are not ripe enough, it needs to be very soft. Keeps for up to 3 days in the fridge- air tight *Freezable for up to 6 months